Immigration Advice:

If you need a visa then you need to get Immigration Advice from a Registered Migration Agent to ensure that you submit a valid visa application.

For Information on the Regulation of the Migration Advice Profession click here. All Registered Migration Agents have by law completed the relevant study to provide immigration assistance as per the current legislative requirements in Australia. Agents are required to conduct their services in accordance with the  Code of Conduct as set out by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA).

Types of Visa:

The pathway to Australia is often through applying for a temporary visa then after some time, applying for a permanent residence visa and finally for Australian citizenship. Are you interested in:

Work Visas:


© BJB Immigration Site Map | Webitor | Designed by BlueTeddy