Student Visa Assistance

At this point in time we don't provide assistance with Student Visa's, however if you are already on a Student Visa and want to know about:

We are able to assist.   It is important that you contact us at least 3 months before you complete your studies to understand the requirements for 'time of application' with this visa.

You will need ENGLISH 6,6,6,6 or English as required for your Occupation/Skills Assessment requirement.

You will need to apply for a Skills Assessment in your Nominated Occupation.

You will need to apply for an Australian Federal Police Clearance certificate

© BJB Immigration Site Map | Webitor | Designed by BlueTeddy